Thrive in the steep and deep.
There is nothing better than waking up on a pow day and knowing that all of your favorite lines, no matter how steep, are going to be ripe for the taking. The Lib Technologies Wreckcreate 110 Ski is the plank to take down those lines with confidence. The fat 110mm waist combined with early rise in the tip offers extensive flotation in even the deepest and heaviest snow. Combining the out of this world flotation with the poppy wood core and reinforced laminates found in the Eco Light B45 Construction creates a ski that is extremely stable at high speeds in any new snow conditions. This stability and reliable performance will allow you to trust your skis on even the most exposed and scary big mountain lines.
For further peace of mind on big lines, and to boost its all mountain ability, the Wreckcreate 110 features Magne Traction technology. The wavy edges create more solid contact points with the snow allowing you to crush icy chutes without thinking twice. Magne Traction also creates a narrower ski feel on groomers, meaning riding the Wreckcreate 110 is not limited to deep powder days, you can use it to crush your home resort day in and day out with confidence.
- An Alpine ski that will go as fast and as big as you can
- 110mm waist thrives in the steep couloirs, deep powder
- Early rise tip keeps your tips out of the snow while straight-lining
- Magne-Traction allows for edge hold on any ice you may find
- Beefy layup and wood core allows this ski to charge through anything
- Made with consideration to the health of the earth in Portland, Oregon
- Item #LBT00AN