The skis made me do it.
Like the evil angel on your shoulder, your Lib Tech Wreckreate 110 Skis are begging you to send it. When you're skiing 100 plus days a season, epic wipeouts and quadruple tomahawks are bound to be sprinkled into the mix—but hey, you've gotta get through your fair share of wrecks to earn the good stuff, right?
With a 110mm waist and rockered tip and tail, these pow sticks are ready to surf the steep and deep. The wood core is light and playful, giving you the confidence to boost over cat tracks and pop off wind lips, and fiberglass layers add strength and stability while you're maching down groomed runs trying to outski those fun-sucking yellow jackets. Lib Tech's signature Magne-Traction serrated edges hold a solid bite into firm snow, so you can dominate bulletproof conditions and icy chutes.
- A playful freeride ski to charge the steep and deep
- 110mm waist thrives in powder
- Rockered tip and tail float through the soft stuff
- Camber underfoot lets you rail hardpack
- Wood core is light and playful
- Fiberglass layers add strength and stiffness
- Magne-Traction serrated edges hold solid on firm snow
- Lib Tech skis are handcrafted in the USA
- Item #LBT008L