Get it while it's hot.
The original TRS (Total Ripper Series) is legendary for the all-mountain versatility that has helped it excel everywhere from big-mountain lines to halfpipe comps. Deciding that there was still room for improvement after all these years, Lib Tech upgraded its iconic board with Firepower construction to create the TRS Firepower Snowboard. This premium version still delivers the park-to-peak versatility that made you fall in love with the original in the first place, but features new designs and materials that make it lighter and more environmentally friendly.
With Firepower construction, fiberglass is replaced by basalt fibers to reduce environmental harm without sacrificing strength or response. Sustainably harvested balsa wood blended into the core and ultralight Spin-Slim tips reduce overall weight for a speedier, more nimble ride that still packs plenty of stability and snap.
Featuring the more aggressive C2x profile, this board has a shorter rocker zone in the middle, with elongated camber zones running out to the tips, giving you greater power, pop, and control on hardpack without sacrificing float in powder. Magne-Traction edges create seven different points of contact along each edge to help the board slice through ice likes it's fresh corduroy. A true twin shape and centered stance makes it easier to take off and land switch, whether it's in the park or powder.
- Premium version of Lib Tech's do-it-all deck
- C2x profile has lengthened camber zones for aggressive feel
- Versatile medium flex facilitates any type of riding
- Magne-Traction edges enhance edge hold on icy slopes
- Basalt lay-up is lighter and eco-friendlier than fiberglass
- Bio Beans topsheet replaces toxic plastics
- Birch internal sidewalls beef up durability
- Lib Tech hand makes innovative boards in the Pacific Northwest
- Item #LBT008E