Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
TRS Horsepower Snowboard
Featuring an ultra-versatile design, the TRS Horsepower Snowboard is trusted by Lib Tech pros on everything from hair-raising Alaska descents and Baker backcountry jumps to perfectly sculpted park booters and icy halfpipes. With the innovative C2x profile, this board has a shorter, more aggressive rocker zone in the middle with elongated camber zones running out to the tips giving you greater power, pop, and control on hardpack without sacrificing float in powder. Magne-Traction edges create seven different points of contact along each edge to help the board slice through ice like it's fresh corduroy. A true twin shape and centered stance makes it easier to take off and land switch in the park or powder.
Feel good when you drop in knowing that this board was built using sustainable manufacturing techniques and materials. A blend of aspen and paulownia wood in the core makes it strong, snappy, and lightweight, and the wood comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rainforests. Basalt is blended with fiberglass to reduce the amount of toxins created in the manufacturing process without sacrificing strength or response. Plus, it was handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest by actual snowboarders who know what it takes to make a high-quality snowboard to power though anything you throw at it.
- Win competitions or destroy the resort with this all-mountain deck
- C2x profile has a shortened rocker zone with elongated camber
- Medium-stiff flex holds up to big lines and high speeds
- True Twin shape aids in riding and landing regular or switch
- Magne-Traction edges dig into icy hardpack for increased edge hold
- Spin Slim tips decrease swing weight for smooth, controlled spins
- Durable sintered sidewalls deflect rocks and stumps for longevity
- TNT extruded base absorbs wax well and requires little maintenance
- Item #LBT00BL