Totally rips anything.
Not many snowboards can lay claim to winning both slopestyle contests and freeride competitions—the Lib Tech TRS Horsepower Snowboard is one of the few exceptions. Featuring an ultra-versatile design, this board is trusted by Lib Tech pros on everything from hair-raising Alaska descents and Baker backcountry jumps to perfectly sculpted park booters and icy halfpipes.
Featuring the innovative C2x profile, this board has a shorter, but more aggressive, rocker zone in the middle with elongated camber zones running out to the tips, giving you greater power, pop, and control on hardpack without sacrificing float in powder. Magne-Traction edges create seven different points of contact along each edge to help the board slice through ice like it's fresh corduroy. A true twin shape and centered stance makes it easier to take off and land switch in the park or powder.
Feel good when you drop in knowing that this board was built using sustainable manufacturing techniques and materials. A blend of aspen and Columbian Gold wood in the core makes it strong, snappy, and lightweight, and the wood comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rainforests. Basalt volcanic glass is blended with fiberglass to reduce the amount of toxins created in the manufacturing process without sacrificing strength or response. Plus, it was handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest by actual snowboarders who know what they're doing.
- An all-mountain legend that destroys any type of terrain
- C2x profile has lengthened camber zones for aggressive feel
- Medium flex for all-mountain versatility
- Basalt layup is eco-friendlier than fiberglass
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Ultralight and snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech boards are handmade by snowboarders in Washington
- Item #LBT008F