Select style & size:Select options
TRS Horsepower Snowboard Wide
Snowboarding has evolved, and the result is more and more people are demanding all-mountain freestyle performance from their boards. Because of this, the term quiver killer has quickly turned into a buzzword that is thrown around left and right, often to undeserving boards. That being said the Lib Tech TRS Horsepower Wide Snowboard deservedly wears the title of quiver killer, as it's a true all-mountain destroyer that you can take from the halfpipe to big mountain lines.
To perform everywhere on the mountain, including big park jumps and exposed alpine terrain, the TRS features the C2x profile. This profile consists of a short rocker zone between the inserts to give you ample float and maneuverability, as well as camber under both feet out to the tip and tail. This camber underfoot allows for aggressive edging and superior control at high speeds and on hard pack. For additional control in dicey conditions, Magne-Traction edges create seven different points of contact along each edge to help the board slice through ice like it's fresh corduroy. Meanwhile the true twin shape and centered stance makes it easier to take off and land switch, whether it's in the park or powder.
This wide version delivers the same all-terrain prowess as the original, just in a wider size that accommodates heavier riders and shredders with bigger feet. It also features an aspen and paulownia core sandwiched with fiberglass for a lightweight ride that will keep you ripping from bell to bell.
- A true all-mountain destroyer and quiver killer
- True Twin shape for riding and landing regular or switch
- C2x profile keeps you afloat and promotes hard edging
- Medium-stiff flex holds up to big lines and high speeds
- Multiple wood core blends weight savings, pop, and durability
- Sintered base absorbs wax for long term performance
- Durable sidewalls deflect rocks and stumps for longevity
- Lib Tech makes all of their boards right here in the USA
- Item #LBT009U