Distilling the shred-anything personality of the standard TRS into a smaller package for lightweight riders, the Lib Tech TRS Horsepower Narrow Snowboard is an excellent choice for young rippers and ladies approaching the mountain like a giant terrain park. The narrower waist accommodates smaller boots perfectly, allowing you to drive the board from edge-to-edge without it feeling cumbersome like the larger version.
Lib Tech's C2x profile is found on many of its top-flight freestyle decks to deliver a more responsive, souped-up ride for charging natural terrain. It follows the same formula as the original BTX profile, but with a shortened rocker between the feet transitioning to longer, heightened camber zones running from the bindings to the tips. These accentuated camber zones deliver explosive response and greater stability at speed. The shortened rocker retains the catch-free playfulness you've come to love from rocker and extra float in deep powder.
Feel good when you drop in knowing that this board was built using sustainable manufacturing techniques and materials. A blend of aspen and Columbian Gold wood in the core makes it strong, snappy, and lightweight, and the wood comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rainforests. Basalt volcanic glass is blended with fiberglass to reduce the amount of toxins created in the manufacturing process without sacrificing strength or response. Plus, it was crafted in the Pacific Northwest by snowboarders with jobs.
- All-terrain snowboard for lighter and smaller riders
- C2x profile has lengthened camber zones for aggressive feel
- Medium flex for all-mountain versatility
- Basalt layup is eco-friendlier than fiberglass
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Ultralight and snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech boards are made in the USA using eco-friendlier techniques
- Item #LBT008G