Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Make the whole mountain your playground.
When you're ready to take your freestyle skills from the terrain park to the rest of the mountain—think spinning from side hits, riding logs, and launching off cat tracks—then you're going to want the Lib Tech Terrain Wrecker Wide Snowboard under your feet. Designed to help you to treat the entire mountain like a park, it features a directional twin shape that gives you extra float in powder, while still allowing you to take off and land switch, and the medium flex handles any terrain you throw it at. This wide version lets bigger riders and those with larger boots ride without fear of toe drag .
Lengthened camber underfoot in the C2x profile gives it a slightly more aggressive and poppier feel than Lib's standard Banana profile to help you explode out of turns and boost off lips, but it still has a small rocker zone in the middle to keep it afloat in the deep stuff and forgiving on hardpack. The rounded nose stays above the snow when fresh pow blankets your resort, while the flat tail is just begging for tweaked-out tail grabs. This American-made board is finished off with an extruded TNT base that's easy to repair after one too many rock rides and log jibs.
- Take your freestyle skills from the park to the peak
- Lengthened camber lends aggressive feel and increases pop
- Medium flex gives you all-terrain versatility
- Light and lively core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability and edge hold
- Magne-Traction edges improve edge hold for confident carves
- TNT base absorbs wax well and is easy to maintain
- Lib Tech boards are made in the Pacific Northwest by riders with jobs
- Item #LBT007V