Select style & size:Select options
Slash and destroy.
Spinning from side hits, tapping trees, launching off cat tracks—it's all fair game for the Lib Tech Terrain Wrecker Snowboard. This directional twin was designed to help you apply your freestyle skills to the entire mountain. Its directional twin shape gives you extra float in powder, while still allowing you to take off and land switch, and the medium flex handles any terrain you throw it at.
Lengthened camber underfoot in the C2x profile gives it a slightly more aggressive and poppier feel than Lib's standard Banana profile to help you explode out of turns and boost off lips, but it still has a small rocker zone in the middle to keep it afloat in the deep stuff and forgiving on hardpack. The rounded nose stays above the snow when fresh pow blankets your resort, while the flat tail is just begging for tweaked-out tail grabs. This American-made board is finished off with an extruded TNT base that's easy to repair after one too many rock rides and log jibs.
- Take your freestyle skills beyond the terrain park
- Lengthened camber lends aggressive feel and increases pop
- Medium flex gives you all-terrain versatility
- Light and lively core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability and edge hold
- Magne-Traction edges improve edge hold for confident carves
- TNT base absorbs wax well and is easy to maintain
- Lib Tech boards are made by real snowboarders with jobs
- Item #LBT007U