Select a size:
Why We Like The Orca Snowboard
Most days, we're out on the hill to send jaw-dropping backcountry airs and daring big mountain descents, but when we just want to surf some pow on a deep storm day, we reach for the Lib Tech Orca Snowboard. Sporting a wide waist, directional shape, and setback stance, this board helps us float effortlessly in the deepest, lightest snow, from Jackson to Japan.
Don't be fooled by its seemingly short length; what the Orca lacks in length, it makes up for in width. The result is all the float of a much longer board, only in a shorter, more maneuverable package that rips through tight trees and offers a surfy feel when linking pow slashes down open bowls.
- Weapon of choice for ripping powder on natural terrain
- C2x consists of lengthened camber for power and rocker for float
- Medium-stiff flex offers quick response and a surfy feel in powder
- Wide waist provides the same surface area while sizing down
- Magne-traction edges provide increased edge hold on ice or slush
- Aspen and paulownia core is lightweight and offers a lively feel
- Triax/biax fiberglass wrap gives a smooth and consistent flex
- Sintered base is durable and fast for any snow conditions
- Item #LBTV1AN
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.