Select style & size:Select options
Travis Rice Gold Member FP Snowboard
Travis Rice is well-known for pushing the boundaries of snowboarding on some of the gnarliest mountains in the world, so it's no surprise that he's extremely selective when it comes to his board choice. To appease his lofty demands, Lib Tech created the T.Rice Goldmember FP Snowboard. It pairs a powerful feel and ultralight construction to help Travis conquer death-defying descents from Patagonia to Alaska.
Stability and lightning-quick response are both crucial when navigating no-fall zones like Travis frequently does, so this board is equipped with an aggressive C2x profile to maximize power, precision, and edge hold while still maintaining float. A medium flex offers the response needed to navigate technical terrain while still allowing a surfy and freestyle feel. Magne-Traction edges further improve edge hold by creating extra contact points so you can maintain grip on windblown summits or carve up icy hardpack. Its pointed nose, notched tail, and slightly set-back stance enhance drive and float when you're surfing the deep stuff, but is still twin enough to ride switch when launching off backcountry booters and natural hits.
The secret to the Gold Member's ultralight feel is Firepower construction. Not only is it a more sustainable way to build snowboards, but it also ensures the lightest, snappiest ride possible. Basalt and triax fiberglass wrap gives the board a livelier feel. Spin-Slim tip and tails reduce swing weight for ultra-smooth rotations and an incredibly light feel underfoot. The Bio Bean topsheet is made from castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastics to reduce environmental impacts while still keeping the board strong and poppy. Added carbon keeps the weight down while keeping the board plenty responsive and stable.
- Travis Rice's go-to board for all-mountain freeriding
- C2x profile consists of lengthened camber zones with rocker between
- Medium flex provides response for steeps and a surfy feel in powder
- Aspen, paulownia, and basalt core is lightweight and lively
- Triax glass wrap includes basalt for added strength and power
- Magne-Traction edges grip firm snow and ice for boosted confidence
- Lightweight Spin Slim tips reduce swing weight for smooth rotations
- Sintered base is ultra-fast and durable in any snow conditions
- Item #LBT00BS