Select your style & size:Select options
Versatile tool for all-mountain domination.
Developed for Swiss powerhouse and recent Lib Tech team addition Fredi Kalbermatten, the Swiss Knife Horsepower C3 Snowboard is a versatile weapon built for all-terrain assaults. If you've seen any of Fredi's video parts, you know he has a penchant for spinning off huge backcountry booters, slashing powder, and ripping big mountain lines—and that's exactly what this board was made for.
The C3 profile is camber-dominant with a bit of rocker between the bindings. This gives it a powerful feel and excellent edge hold when popping off jumps and sending gnarly couloirs, but with enough float and forgiveness for surfing on deep days. The tail is tapered to keep the nose up in waist-deep snow, but the stance is still centered so you can land switch when throwing big back 180's into soft landings. If you want a poppy, precise, and playful ride for taking your freestyle talents across the entire mountain, then the Swiss Knife is the tool you need.
- All-terrain freestyle stick for tearing up the mountain
- Camber-dominant profile is powerful and floaty
- Centered stance with tapered tail
- Mid-stiff flex for high-speed stability
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Basalt fibers reduce toxins in manufacturing process
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #LBT005W