Versatile tool for all-mountain domination.
Developed for Swiss powerhouse and recent Lib Tech team addition Fredi Kalbermatten, the Swiss Knife Horsepower C3 Snowboard is a versatile weapon built for all-terrain assaults. If you've seen any of Fredi's video parts, you know he has a penchant for spinning off huge backcountry booters, slashing powder, and ripping big mountain lines—and that's exactly what this board was made for.
The C3 profile is camber-dominant with a bit of rocker between the bindings. This gives it a powerful feel and excellent edge hold when popping off jumps and sending gnarly couloirs, but with enough float and forgiveness for surfing on deep days. The tail is tapered to keep the nose up in waist-deep snow, but the stance is still centered so you can land switch when throwing big back 180's into soft landings.
Featuring high-performance, eco-friendlier Firepower construction, fiberglass is supplemented with basalt fibers to reduce environmental harm without sacrificing strength or response. Balsa wood blended into the core and ultralight Spin-Slim tips reduce overall weight for a speedier, more nimble ride that still packs plenty of strength and snap. If you want a poppy, precise, and playful ride for taking your freestyle talents across the entire mountain, then the Swiss Knife is the tool you need.
- Freestyle stick that slays big mountains and deep powder
- Camber-dominant C3 profile offers aggressive feel
- Mid-stiff flex offers stability and response
- Bio Beans topsheet eliminates need for toxic plastics
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Ultralight and snappy core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech boards are handmade by snowboarders in Washington
- Item #LBT007T