Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Split Brd Splitboard
Okay, so maybe our top line is hyperbolic to some extent, seeing that skinning up the lines of your dreams is never a truly effortless affair. However, it's safe to say the newest Lib Tech Split Brd makes bagging descents down drool-worthy lines easier than you've ever imagined, thanks to its lightweight construction, C3 profile for skinning ease, and directional shape for surfing pow on the way down. This early-release model is the result of Lib Tech's extensive focus on a split that skins uphill just as competently as it rips down, making it an excellent choice for long days in the backcountry where saving energy is crucial to making one more lap along your favorite stash.
Delving into its board profile, you'll find C3 is predominately camber from tip-to-tail, with a subtle rocker between the bindings for a bit more maneuverability and easier float—without it being as loose and freestyle-specific as Lib Tech's original Banana profile. C3 is ideal for a splitboard, as the touring brackets have camber directly underneath to help you gain confidence and control on the uphill skin. Another benefit of C3 is the excellent edge hold afforded by a predominately camber design, especially considering its use with serrated Magne-Traction edges. And because it's not as floaty as more rocker-dominant profiles, Lib Tech adds a bit of rocker to the large nose, so you can plane across deep powder without it bogging down.
- Lib Tech's touring machine devours untouched backcountry lines
- C3 profile is camber-dominant for powerful response and edge hold
- Directional shape with large, rockered nose for enhanced float
- Medium-stiff flex pattern maintains stability at higher speeds
- Karakoram Ultra Clips eliminate centerline slop and unnerving flex
- Lightweight paulownia wood core reinforced with beech along rails
- Triax/biax fiberglass lay-up for torsional responsiveness
- TNT base is extruded for easier maintenance and repair
- Item #LBT008O
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.