Select style & size:Select options
Go bananas across the whole resort.
Enjoying over a decade at the top, the Lib Tech Skate Banana Wide Snowboard is still the go-to choice for riders looking for a board that's fun and easy to ride, from the terrain park and groomers to tree runs and wide-open pow fields. This wide version allows riders with bigger boots to enjoy the easy-going freestyle bliss the Skate Banana is legendary for.
The Skate Banana is built on Lib's BTX rocker profile that features rocker between the bindings for float in powder and forgiveness on hardpack, while the tip and tail have the slightest bit of camber to maintain pop and stability. The result is a loose, catch-free ride that gives you enough pressure at the ends to charge hard. A medium-soft flex lets you press and butter your way through the park with ease, while still maintaining enough stability to confidently send jumps and bomb groomers. Add in Magne-Traction serrated edges for reliable grip on the iciest days, and you have a board that's ready to conquer the entire mountain.
- Shred everything on this ultra-versatile and fun board
- Rocker between bindings with mild camber underfoot
- Mid-soft flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Twin shape allows switch progression
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edgehold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #LBT007R
- Q & A
The quiver killer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have had several boards over the years. But I keep coming back to this one. The perfect amount of flex for to allow the nose to stay up in the powder. The perfect amount of pop for when you want to get sendy. The Magne-Traction is insane how well you can hook up and carve the groomers even on icy days. With the wider board it keeps my clown feet from scraping. In my opinion this is the perfect board for all types of riding.
If you have any questions about this or any other gear shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 801-523-4053