Select style & size:Select options
Freestyle fun for all.
Whether you're a seasoned pro pushing the envelope or a beginner just learning to ride, the Lib Tech Skate Banana Original BTX Snowboard delivers a loose, catch-free feel that's sure to advance your freestyle skills all over the mountain. Originally launched over 10 years ago, the Skate Banana's iconic status within the shred world is backed by a cult-like following that swear by it as their go-to everyday deck. It's playful and extremely forgiving when you're linking turns and jibbing on boxes and rails, yet still versatile enough for ripping through the trees and slashing fresh powder.
The Skate Banana is built on Lib's BTX rocker profile, which features rocker between the bindings for float in powder and forgiveness on hardpack, while the tip and tail have the slightest bit of camber to maintain pop and stability. The result is a loose, catch-free ride that gives you enough pressure at the ends to charge hard. A medium-soft flex lets you press and butter your way through the park with ease, while still maintaining enough stability to confidently send jumps and bomb groomers. Add in Magne-Traction serrated edges for reliable grip on the iciest days, and you have a board that's ready to conquer the entire mountain.
- Ready for freestyle fun across the entire mountain
- Rocker between bindings with mild camber underfoot
- Mid-soft flex makes it easy and fun to ride
- Twin shape allows switch progression
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #LBT007Q