Select style & size:Select options
Lost Rocket Snowboard
If your dream day on the slopes consists of big slashes, floaty pow turns, and hard carves then look no further than the Lib Tech Lost Lib Rocket Snowboard. This surf-inspired ride features functional and aesthetic lines that allow it to rip fresh snow and groomers with the finesse of a surfboard.
This wide pow weapon features the C3 profile, a directional shape, and elliptical side cut to make sure that this is your go to carving choice on deep days and sun-filled days alike. The C3 profile consists of mild rocker between the inserts for flotation in pow coupled with camber underfoot out to the tip and tail that provides excellent transfer of power for aggressive and consistent edging. This theme of powder and firm snow performance continues with the directional shape that easily floats on new snow without sacrificing edge control on firmer days. What it lacks in length it makes up for in width, so you get a nimble ride that can dart through tight trees, but still float easily on the deepest, fluffiest pow days of the season. Original Power Construction consists of a lightweight and strong core made up of a mix of aspen and paulownia woods, and a triax/biax wrap that provides a smooth and consistent flex. Finally, a durable sintered base keeps you mobbing though deep snow so you don't get stuck on the flats and have to bootpack out.
- Mayhem's directional surf slasher for throwing up clouds of powder
- C3 profile is camber-dominant with slight rocker between the feet
- Medium-stiff flex offers response and stability for quick feedback
- Wide nose width and directional shape increases float in powder
- Aspen and paulownia wood core retains strength while reducing weight
- Triax and biax fiberglass wrap provides a smooth and consistent flex
- Sintered base is durable and ultra-fast in any snow condition
- Collaboration between Lib Tech and ...Lost surfboards
- Item #LBT00CG