Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Orca Split Snowboard
The ultimate surfing machine from Lib Tech's catalog has been sliced in two, creating a splitboard worthy of the freshest backcountry stashes. Modeled exactly after Lib Tech's Orca, this powder-blasting splitboard is ready to swim through beautiful, untouched surf. Its contact-maximizing whale tail technology maneuvers through tricky terrain and imperfect conditions. When this fish is filleted, its ultralight construction and integrated inserts make skinning feel like less of a chore, making the reward all the more enjoyable. Once we've found the perfect line, included Karakoram clips provide us with unyielding connection, keeping us confident so we can focus on the ride.
- Buoyant board for exploring fresh freeriding lines
- C2x contour profile rips through untouched backcountry powder
- Long, powerful camber and floaty rocker center surf weightlessly
- Medium-stiff flex is highly responsive and stable at high speeds
- Ultralight aspen-paulownia core delivers surprising strength
- Integrated tip inserts make skinning a little more pleasant
- Included Karakoram Ultra Clips eliminate slop in the seams
- Item #LBTV19Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.