Select style & size:Select options
MC Wayfinder Snowboard
Hop on Lib Tech's directional MC Wayfinder Snowboard to comfortably and confidently surf, wiggle, and slash your way through deep powder and chopped up resort snow. The directional hourglass shape of this board helps it carve groomers as well as it slashes deep, fresh snow.
To help you rip big open pow fields the Wayfinder is equipped with the C2e profile. This profile consists of rocker between the inserts and elliptical camber from underfoot to the tip and tail respectfully. This profile maximizes float when you're in new snow, but when combined with the deep sidecut allows you to edge extremely well on hard pack on your way back to the lift. This combination makes this stick a great choice as an everyday front side carver that you can ride with or without new snow.
When you look under the hood of this board you will see why the price point is where it is. A high quality Aspen core with paulownia stringers creates a poppy, durable, and lightweight feel that everyone looks for in a board. Additionally sintered bases and UHMW sidewalls provide valuable durability against rocks and stumps that are freshly covered by new snow.
- Directional front-side carver for use as an everyday driver
- C2e profile floats over pow and allows for aggressive edging
- Mid-stiff flex provides stability and responsiveness at high speeds
- Deep sidecut and hourglass shape encourages hard carving
- Blended wood core mixes durability and pop with weight savings
- UHMW sidewalls hold up to off piste hazards like rocks and stumps
- Sintered base retains wax for a fast ride and little up keep
- Lib Tech's Magne Traction technology holds an edge even on ice
- Item #LBT00A8