Select style & size:Select options
Get on da bus.
After Lib Tech did some spring cleaning this year, they unearthed the long-lost version of the MC Bus in Da Barrel art by Matt French, who was an early advocate of skate-inspired freestyle snowboarding. And with it, they revived the twin-shaped, catch-free deck that is the MC Bus in Da Barrel Snowboard. This freewheelin', freestyle deck is built for surfing through all zones, helping you learn a new trick each day this season.
Constructed with Lib's C2 profile, the MC Bus in Da Barrel places subtantial rocker between the bindings for the catch-free playfulness you've come to love from rocker snowboards. This rocker creates a floaty sensation in powder by keeping the nose from submerging, while elliptical camber under each binding runs towards the tip and tail to give you maximized response underfoot and provides snap for launching off park features and natural hits. Lightweight and dependably strong, the Colombian Gold and aspen core keeps it snappy and lively underfoot. UHMW sidewalls hold up against all the abuse it's sure to take when you're sliding quad-kink rails and bashing rocks buried under the snow. Plus, the TNT base features a dual-layer fluoro for quicker glide, ensuring plenty of speed for clearing jumps and zipping across flats.
- Old-school artwork adorns this freestyle twin shred stick
- Twin shape with mid flex makes for unlimited freestyle fun
- Rocker hybrid profile blends float with reliable pop
- Lightweight wood core is snappy and powerful, but without bulk
- Triax/biax laminate makes for reliable flex and response
- TNT base keeps you flying fast through slow spots
- Item #LBT008V