Select style & size:Select options
Built for big-footed, big mountain riders.
Love the way Mark Landvik rides, but hate toe drag? Lucky for you the Lib Tech Mark Landvik Phoenix Series C2-BTX Snowboard Wide is built for big-footed shredders who want to launch into open powder landings, boost natural features, and take apart steep, scary lines just like Lando does. Ideal for the snowboarder trapped in a football player's body, the wider waist not only prevent toe drag, but also provides greater float in powder, which is key for the bigger guys out there.
C2 technology features rocker between the bindings for a floaty and forgiving ride in powder, with camber zones extending from the bindings to the tip and tail to give it a more aggressive feel that provides edge hold on hard pack and pop off of jumps. Lando decided to tone down the Magne-Traction on this board to make it feel less grabby without sacrificing reliable edge hold. A directional twin shape and set-back stance gives you more power and control when you're shredding, but still allows you to ride away switch so you can stomp landings either direction in the pow.
- A rocker/camber hybrid for taking your freestyle into the backcountry
- C2 has rocker underfoot for float and tip/tail camber for stability
- Wider build is great for bigger guys and floating in the pow
- Magne-Traction yields extra grip on icy, precarious slopes
- Medium to firm flex for going fast and leaning into turns
- Bamboo 3-D risers for extra stability and dampened feel
- Bio Bean topsheet includes First Nation art by Jamie Lynn
- Made in USA, so your investment supports American workers
- Item #LBT007N
- Q & A
Lando's Board, Lando's Art
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Lando Phoenix is a big mountain board with Mark's favorite camber profile - the Mervin C2 . C2 is arguably the best balance of camber and rocker from Lib and GNU and also the favorite of Travis Rice. With a rocker section in between the inserts, it makes floating on the pivot point in the center of the board super easy and makes a good platform to initiate spins off of, while the longer camber zones give you the pop and edge hold that you need when going big.
Contact me directly at 801-204-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions, need help with figuring out the right size, or want to get an awesome set up going!