Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lost Short Round Surfboard
We love that the Lib Tech x Lost Short Round Surfboard bridges the gap between easy riding surfboards and a high-performance shortboard. Low entry rocker, a mid-wide nose, and concave throughout offer generous speed for charging through waves while a squash tail and performance tail rocker offer quick turns and rapid response for slashing the lip. Lib Tech also made a point of producing this board in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. With the exception of the stainless-steel fin screws, every piece of the Vert Series uses materials that are new to the surf industry to create a board that's environmentally friendly without sacrificing rideability.
- High-performance shortboard for maximum fun on small waves
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam skin is impact and ding-resistant
- Carbon Power Spine Stringer keeps long-lasting flex
- Sprock Blocks are strong and poppy for a controlled ride
- FOC II Fin Box System allows for adjustability of fins
- Easily repairable with epoxy
- Item #LBTV17Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.