Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Lost RNF Snowboard
The Lib Tech Lost RNF Snowboard takes inspiration from fish-shaped surfboards to deliver unmatched float and smooth carving prowess, giving you a more surf-oriented approach to the entire mountain. Its directional fish shape features a 2-inch setback and swallowtail cutout for incredible performance on super-deep days. The RNF's XC2 profile delivers the powerful response of camber underfoot, radiating out to the tip and tail contacts for precise power transfer and stability at speed. The shortened, tight-radius rocker between the feet makes the board plane effortlessly across the deepest, driest powder and wettest coastal snow alike.
Inside the Round Nose Fish, the aspen and paulownia-blended core increases snap and liveliness while keeping the board extremely lightweight. Birch Internal sidewalls increase power transfer to the edges, also beefing up the board against harsh impacts from debris lurking beneath the snow. Triax/biax fiberglass sits between hard-charging response and a looser torsional flex, helping you maintain maximum speed and surf-slash between tight trees and chutes. Add in a sintered base for maximum straight-line speed without bogging down in waist-deep snow. Regardless if you're shredding chest-deep at Baker or dropping into Teton cold-smoke powder, the RNF ensures maximum floatation and high-speed stability.
- Surf the white wave with ease on this surf-inspired swallowtail
- XC2 profile has lengthened camber zones for aggressive feel
- Tapered directional swallowtail shape makes for effortless float
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Bio Beans topsheet replaces toxic plastic with renewables
- Light, yet strong and snappy core is sustainably-harvested
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech boards are handmade in Washington state
- Item #LBT00BZ