Select style & size:Select options
...Lost Round Nose Fish Snowboard
Whether the day brings fresh powder, crisp groomers, or spring slush, you're sure to have fun surfing the whole mountain on the Lib Tech ...Lost Round Nose Fish Snowboard. If it looks like a pow board, well, that's because it shreds deep snow with the best of 'em, thanks to its big nose and stubby, notched tail. However, it also has an elliptical sidecut and hybrid camber profile that help it carve groomers and packed snow with a surfy feel, so you can put some style into your turns no matter what the snow conditions are like.
Working with legendary surfboard shaper Matt Biolos, Lib Tech managed to develop a shape that floats and surf through deep powder with ease, yet also holds an edge and carves powerfully on hardpack. The C2 profile combines rocker between the bindings with camber underfoot for a responsive, poppy ride that's still forgiving and floats in powder well. The stiffer flex means the board won't fold or wash out when you're ripping a hard, low carve, and it keeps it stable when you're bombing down a powder-filled chute at high speeds. It's finished off with a fast and durable sintered base to keep you flying no matter what you're riding.
- Surf everything from groomers to powder on this versatile deck
- C2 profile offers balance of control, precision, and float
- Tapered directional shape for effortless float in deep snow
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Bio Beans topsheet replaces toxic plastic with renewables
- Light, yet strong and snappy core for sustainable trees
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech boards are handmade in Washington state
- Item #LBT00A3