Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
JL Short Wide Snowboard
Blast through tight trees, slash peaceful pow fields, and send it into blind landings like Jamie on the Lib Tech JL Short Wide Snowboard. While it may only clock in with a 147cm length, this powder-carving stick's fish-inspired directional shape and ultra-wide waist produce a carvy, surfy ride that's right at home in deep snow, on wind lips, and through tight trees.
To further function as a nimble deep snow ripper, this board features the C3 profile, which consists of mellow rocker between the bindings with camber underfoot to give you a stable, responsive ride that springs into turns and out of slashes, but still floats exceptionally well in untouched snow. Pairing this profile and shape with a durable and lightweight aspen and paulownia core allows for additional control and a playful pop out of turns that'll keep you surfing the fresh snow from sun up to sun down.
- Modern short and fat pow board for carving and deep snow surfing
- C3 profile allows for float in pow and edge hold on hard pack
- Medium-stiff flex can be manipulated but stays stable at speed
- Directional surf inspired shape encourages hard carves
- Lightweight and poppy wood blend creates a lively core
- Magne-Tractions holds on even the iciest runs for confident turns
- Eco Sublimated TNT base holds wax for a consistently fast ride
- Lib Tech is focused on innovative designs and progressive technology
- Item #LBT00CF