Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
The resort will never see it coming.
More forgiving than Jamie Lynn's pro boards usually are, the Lib Tech JL Phoenix Dagmar C2 Snowboard brings you a trench-carving sidecut and floaty Dagmar nose to ensure all-terrain, freestyle, and resort-friendly performance. The wide, shark-bitten Dagmar nose offers exceptional float in deep pow, while the mid-level flex let you get a bit more creative for playing around on cat tracks, sending tweaked stalefishes through the park, or sneaking off to hit side stashes from the groomed trail.
The C2 BTX profile features rocker between the bindings for a floaty and forgiving ride in powder, with camber zones extending from the bindings to the tip and tail to give it a more aggressive feel that provides edge hold on hard pack and pop off of jumps. The directional shape and Dagmar nose help make this deck a one-board quiver, while the lightweight aspen/Colombian gold core provides a lively, snappy feel underfoot without being overly bulky. Magne-Traction edges give you a confident edgehold on bulletproof terrain without fear of getting hung up, and the TNT base serves up a low-maintenance ride that can handle skipping a few days of waxing.
- Pro-model board of Jamie Lynn that's catered more to resorts
- Hybrid rocker profile gives you blend of power and playful
- Medium flex keeps things stable at speeds
- Dagmar nose enables easier float in pow
- Sustainably-harvested wood core is lightweight and snappy
- Carving sidecut was designed for laid-out turns
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy terrain without catching
- Lib Tech focuses on innovative designs and progressive tech
- Item #LBT008Q