Select style & size:Select options
Rip the resort.
A tad more user-friendly than Jamie Lynn's pro boards usually are, the Lib Tech JL Phoenix Dagmar C2 MW Snowboard delivers a trench-carving sidecut and floaty Dagmar nose to ensure all-terrain, freestyle, and resort-ready destruction. Plus, the mid-wide shape accommodates the shredders out there with slightly wider feet. The wide, shark-bitten Dagmar nose provides impressive float in deep pow, while the mid-level flex allows you to get a bit more creative when sending cat tracks, boosting tweaked methods in the park, or searching out natural side hit off the main trail.
Equipped with a C2 Camber profile, the JL Phoenix Dagmar C2 MW provides plenty of pop, power, and stability thanks to its solid tip and tail pressure, while the moderate amount of pressure between your feet increases float and edgehold when you're laying out massive carves on corduroy. The directional shape and Dagmar nose help make this deck a one-board quiver, while the lightweight aspen/Colombian gold core has a lively, snappy feel underfoot without being overly bulky. Magne-Traction edges lend a confident edgehold on bulletproof terrain without fear of getting hung up, and the TNT base is fast, low-maintenance, and can go a few days without waxing.
- Jamie Lynn pro board ready for all-terrain, resort shredding
- Hybrid rocker offers combo of power and play
- Medium flex keeps things poppy and stable
- Dagmar nose keeps you afloat in powder
- Sustainably-harvested wood core is lightweight and snappy
- Carving sidecut designed for laying down corduroy turns
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy terrain without catching
- Lib Tech focuses on innovative designs and progressive technology
- Item #LBT008R