Select style & size:Select options
Big-mountain freestyle, perfected.
As a versatile rider that often finds himself in varied conditions from pipe, pow, to hard pack, Jamie Lynn needs a board that can rise to any occasion. That's why over the years he's collaborated with Lib Technologies to create the Jamie Lynn Wide Phoenix Snowboard, which offers top-speed stability while also providing float during pow hunt'n season. And this wider version is especially good for big-footed riders that rip.
The 17/18 Phoenix incorporates C3 technolgy that combines minimal rocker underfoot (for float in the fresh) with pronounced camber in the tip and tail so the board will remain stable and chatter-free when shifting into 4th and 5th gear on the groomers. The directional twin shape's stance is slightly set back, so the nose floats, but you can still nail switch landings when need be. Plus, Lib Tech manufactured the Phoenix in the US using sustainably sourced wood, so by ripping this deck, you're supporting American workers and doing less harm to the planet you love to surf.
- A versatile snowboard for powder, park, pipe and trail
- Wide edition great for big riders who need more width in base
- C3 has rocker underfoot for float and tip/tail camber for stability
- Magne-Traction yields extra grip on icy, precarious slopes
- Medium to firm flex for going fast and putting hammer down
- Directional twin shape has set-back stance for float and control
- Aspen and Colombian Gold woods sustainably harvested
- Made in USA, so your investment supports American workers
- Item #LBT007K