Old-school control meets futuristic tech.
As a versatile rider that often finds himself in varied conditions from pipe and powder to hardpack, Jamie Lynn needs a board that can rise to any occasion. That's why he collaborated with Lib Technologies to create the Jamie Lynn Phoenix Snowboard, which offers top-speed stability while also providing float during pow huntin' season.
The Phoenix incorporates C3 technolgy that combines minimal rocker between the bindings (for float in the fresh) with pronounced camber underfoot so the board will remain stable and chatter-free when shifting into 5th gear on the groomers. The directional twin shape's stance is slightly set back, so the nose floats, but you can still nail switch landings when need be. Plus, Lib Tech manufactured the Phoenix in the US using sustainably sourced wood, so by ripping this deck, you're supporting American workers and doing less harm to the planet you love to surf.
- A versatile snowboard for powder, park, pipe, and trail
- Rocker underfoot for float, camber underfoot for stability
- Magne-Traction yields extra grip on icy, precarious slopes
- Medium-stiff flex for going fast and putting hammer down
- Directional twin shape has set-back stance for float and control
- Aspen and Colombian Gold woods sustainably harvested
- Made in USA, so your investment supports American workers
- Item #LBT007J