Select style & size:Select options
Equal parts smooth and precise, the Lib Tech Jack Knife Snowboard is the dream board of pro Eric Jackson, and designed to handle the diciest terrain with speed, control, and above all else, fun. A hard-carving camber profile, lightweight wood core, and smooth-operating HP HorsePower construction all come together to help you pick apart technical lines in steep terrain.
Starting with a C3 camber-dominant profile, the Jack Knife features aggressive camber at both the tips and tail with a mild rocker profile between the bindings. This results in powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder. Then, the directional shape makes it easier to run chutes and navigate rough terrain, while the medium flex boosts response for powerful pop and stability at speeds. A sustainably-harvested tri-blend of wood in the core boosts the board's overall strength and pop without the bulky extra weight, and a hyper-speed TNT base keeps you ripping fast even in slow conditions.
- Powerful, all-terrain, directional stick for technical lines
- Camber-dominant profile keeps you in control at high speeds
- Directional shape makes for easy planing and precise control
- Tri-blend of sustainably-harvested wood in core is lively
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy terrain
- Triax/biax wrap with basalt alloy enhance torsional rigidity
- TNT base maintains high speeds in slow conditions
- UHMW sintered sidewalls withstand hard impacts
- Item #LBT007H