Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Hot Knife Snowboard
Shred the whole mountain from the peak to the park with Lib Technologies Hot Knife Snowboard. Built with Lib Technologies Original Power construction model, this board offers a strong structure to give you a powerful snap and lively medium flex while still remaining lightweight for effortless performance. Birch Internal Sidewalls and a triax/biax fiberglass combination reinforces the inside rails and torsional rigidity to enhance confident stability while you test your speed and lay your board on its edge.
Built with an aggressive camber-dominant design, this board gives exceptional control, precision, and power that advanced riders need to maintain full contact and control. By focusing camber at the tip and tail and utilizing a mild rocker between the bindings, you get enhanced edge control, forceful carves, and a playful pop. Magne-Traction edge technology works like a serrated steak knife by strategically placing seven edge serrations to give you exceptional edge control through icy conditions whether skiing on the east coast or getting first chair through the park. And with it's true twin profile you can easily ride and land switch on rails or off cliffs.
- Aggressive, responsive board for carving up the entire mountain
- Camber-dominant design gives you control, precision, and power
- Magne-Traction edges turn ice into powder with advanced edge hold
- Medium-stiff flex offers enhanced responsiveness
- True twin profile allows you to ride and land switch
- Blended wood core construction creates powerful, lightweight snap
- Sintered base absorbs wax so you can maintain speed
- Item #LBT00C3