Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ejack Knife Snowboard
As smooth as it is precise, the Lib Tech Ejack Knife Snowboard is the dream board of the big-mountain freestyle legend its named after, and we trust it to handle the diciest terrain with speed, control, and above all else, fun. A hard-carving camber profile, lightweight wood core, and smooth-operating HP HorsePower construction all come together to help us pick apart technical lines in steep terrain and spin off cornices into deep powder landings.
Beginning with a C3 camber-dominant profile, the Jack Knife features aggressive camber at both the tips and tail with a mild rocker profile between the bindings. This results in powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder. Then, the tapered directional shape keeps your nose up in mega-deep snow and improves drive when pointing it down chutes, while the medium-stiff flex boosts response for powerful pop and stability at speeds.
- Aggressive ATV deck that takes on technical lines with power
- Camber-dominant C3 profile delivers control, power, and precision
- Medium-stiff flex turbocharges the board for playful power
- Directional shape makes for easy float and precise control
- Lightweight, yet strong blend of aspen and paulownia in core
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy terrain with confidence
- Spin Slim tips reduce weight for smoother spins and better float
- Sintered base is durable and maintains speed in slow conditions
- Lib Tech snowboards are made in the USA by actual snowboarders
- Item #LBTV1A7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.