Select style & size:Select options
Doughboy Shredder Snowboard
The Lib Tech Doughboy Shredder Snowboard lives by the saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it". This super-long directional twin may look more at home in the glory days of the mid 90's but there is a reason this big mountain destroyer, the biggest and most stable in Lib Tech's line, is still in production today.
To ensure you can charge and straight line with confidence this beast is equipped with a stiff flex, C3 profile, and a generous turn radius. The 7 out of 10 flex creates responsive feel at high speeds and lets you power through chopped up snow without a fear of going over the bars. The C3 profile is made up of mild rocker between the inserts and camber under each foot. This combination keeps your tip up and gives you enough flotation to ride on even the deepest days without sacrificing edge control and stability that is found in a cambered board. Coupling these things with a long 9 meter turn radius adds more stability at high speed as well as encourages you to lay down big long turns on the way to the lift after an all-time pow run.
- A Goliath board for straight lining and going fast
- Stiff flex allows you to power through chunder
- C3 profile provides flotation and edge control all in one
- Directional twin shape drives power to your edges
- A blend of woods in the core save weight while feeling sturdy
- UHMW sidewalls are durable for unplanned run ins with rocks
- Sintered bases keep you going fast without much maintenance
- Lib Tech makes their boards using sustainable methods in the USA
- Item #LBT00A9