Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
The Lib Tech Double Dip Snowboard is an all-mountain powder board that thrives on the feet of a flowy freestyle snowboarder who wants to take their tricks and style outside of the park and into the pow. To accomplish this the Double Dip features a twin design that rides equally well regular or switch so that you have complete freedom to ride the mountain however you see fit.
In order to ride equally well both regular and switch, this board features a low-entry nose to lift up in pow, while the same flat, low tail kick acts as a planing contact surface to create the feel of a longer and more stable board in either direction, without compromising its loose, playful nature. Boasting a radius rocker zone between the bindings and camber underfoot out to the tips, the C2 profile offers an aggressive feel for big fast turns without sacrificing the float and maneuverability needed to ride tight trees or powder-filled bowls. A medium-stiff flex lets you ride however you want with enough stability for a big straight line and the potential to be manipulated on a poppy wind lip or slashed on a nice drift on the side of the run.
- Fun and playful pow board with a freestyle pedigree
- Medium flex provides a blend of stability and playfulness
- Profile mixes powerful control and easy playfulness
- Aspen paulownia core is strong and light for consistent performance
- Sandwich construction creates predictable flex and rigidity
- Magne-traction edges hold serious grip on bulletproof slopes
- Item #LBT00BJ