Select style & size:Select options
Give your riding a jolt.
More potent than your first coffee of the day and stronger than the beer at the end of it, the Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard perfectly fills your time on the mountain with a powerful, playful, and proven all-terrain performance. Freeride focused, this board's design includes an extended low entry directional nose that floats the pow and crud, and a mild taper to create strong control and a confidence-building ride that won't sap your legs' energy. A near mid-wide width allows exceptional drag-free carving and enhanced float over softer conditions, while the medium-stiff flex brings the response you need to handle every inch of the mountain with equal performance.
- Freeride float and power blend in this mid-wide ATV
- Medium-stiff flex delivers lively response
- Hybrid rocker profile floats in pow and stabilizes at speed
- Near mid-width helps blast through choppy terrain
- Magne-Traction offers reliable grip on ice
- Wood blend core keeps the feel snappy at low weight
- Sintered base keeps things moving fast
- Tim Zimmerman photography adorns topsheet
- Item #LBT007B