Select style & size:Select options
T. Ras Snowboard
A certified Canadian powerhouse who's been crushing it for years, Chris Rasman, and legendary rider Travis Rice teamed up to co-design the Lib Tech T. Ras Snowboard. Unique graphics from Aron Fredriksson and an all-mountain freestyle shape combine to bring you good looks to match the dominance you'll have all across the mountain, whether you're lapping the terrain park or blasting off cat-tracks and wowing other mountain folk.
The C2 profile features rocker between the bindings for a floaty and forgiving ride in powder or through the park, with camber zones extending from the bindings to the tip and tail to give it a more aggressive feel that provides edge hold on hardpack and extra pop off of jumps. Magne-Traction edges slice through ice like a knife so you can hold an edge on the slickest slopes, and a twin shape and centered stance allows for easy switch riding. The Horsepower construction means that this board blends traditional fiberglass with environmentally-friendly basalt fibers. Not only is it more responsive and lighter than fiberglass, but it's stronger too. The paulownia and aspen core uses sustainably-harvested wood for a board that's light and poppy, and the Bio Beans topsheet is made from castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastics. Birch internal sidewalls offer an eco-friendlier way to crank up durability and response, and they're buffered by UHMW external sidewalls for impact resistance. Spin Slim tips keep the swing weight down so you can rotate smoothly during spins, and a sintered base is extra durable and fast no matter the snow conditions.
- Show your dominance on the mountain with this all-mountain board
- C2 profile has a rockered section between with camber outside
- Medium-stiff flex gives response and stability for boosting jumps
- Magne-Traction edge serrations give excellent hold on ice
- Lightweight blended wood core creates a lively and smooth ride
- Spin Slim tips reduce swing weight for fluid and predictable spins
- Sintered base is durable and ultra-fast in any snow condition
- Artwork by Aron Fredriksson
- Item #LBT00BW