Select style & size:Select options
Just scratching the surface.
Versatile enough to handle the unpredictable journeys and wild ideas of riders who board creatively, the Lib Tech Box Scratcher Snowboard is a freestyle jibbing machine with a soft enough flex to fulfill all your jibbing and buttering desires, yet it's still responsive enough to shred all over the mountain and boost off of booters. Built with BTX, the Box Scratcher has rocker in the middle with just slightly cambered sections extending from the bindings toward the tip and tail for a stable, playful feel.
Magne-Traction offers edge hold on icy slopes so you can still tear it up in the park, while the Birch internal sidewalls give you greater heel-to-toe response for hard, fast carves that other park boards only dream of. A blend of lightweight aspen and strong Colombian Gold wood in the core delivers pop using sustainably-harvested materials, and a combination of biax and triax glass maintains the perfect balance between flexibility and responsiveness. Plus, it was made right here in the USA by snowboarders with jobs so you can feel good about supporting your fellow shredders.
- Versatile freestyle stick of choice for freestyle tinkerers
- BTX profile blends rocker with slight camber for playfulness
- Soft flex and true twin shape add to its freestyle prowess
- Lightweight wood core blends control with snappy power
- Triax/biax wrap maintains ideal response and flex
- Sintered base stays fast through slow spots
- Lib Tech boards are made by snowboarders in the USA
- Item #LBT00B8