Extra 20% Off
Select Backcountry Exclusives—Shop Now
Select a color:One Color
Select a size:
Normally in the snowboard world, a splitboard stems from a highly-coveted freeride board that snowboard manufacturers cut down the middle, but in this case the exact opposite was done after backcountry riders couldn't stop talking about the BRD's performance on steep, powdery, and drool-worthy terrain. New for 2020, Lib Tech introduced the BRD Snowboard, a freeride weapon ready to dominate any terrain in its path. With a directional shape, C3 profile, and premium materials, this is a board that every snowboarder will dream about when they're popping pillows, slashing fresh snow, or boosting off natural features while their friends film down below.
Mervin's C3 profile is predominately camber, with a short rocker section between the inserts. This combination creates a powerful and controlled ride with added float and forgiveness for riding powder. A directional shape gives more length to the nose for added float over fresh snow, and a medium-stiff flex offers stability at higher speeds and more control on steeper terrain. Thanks to its blended core of aspen and paulownia woods and a mix of triax and biax fiberglass, the BRD is blessed with lightweight strength and a predictable ride. For spring time riding and variable conditions, the Magne-Traction edges strategically place edge serrations to increase edge hold on ice or chunder snow. Finally, a sintered base wraps up this freeride resort slayer with ultra-fast speeds and added durability for riding off-piste.
- Dominate powder lines with this all mountain freeride snowboard
- C3 camber gives a powerful and controlled ride with pow performance
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive and stable on steeper terrain
- Directional shape gives more nose length for increased float
- Aspen and paulownia wood core provides lightweight strength
- Triax and biax fiberglass offers a smooth ride from edge to edge
- Sintered base is durable and fast in all snow conditions
- Item #LBT00CB