Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Box Knife Snowboard
A close cousin of the jib-favorite Box Scratcher, the Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboard offers up a slightly stiffer feel and more aggressive profile for fast-paced park laps and backcountry booter sessions. True twin symmetry and a freestyle focused design keep this board park-oriented, while its camber-dominant profile and Original Power construction enables a more aggressive, hard-charging approach to the mountain to give you confidence when flying down in-runs and riding out choppy landings.
Starting with the camber-dominant C3 profile, the Box Knife has aggressive camber from the contact points to the inserts, with mild rocker profile between the bindings. This results in powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while the mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder. Magne-Traction edges are serrated to slice through ice like it's fresh corduroy, so you'll be carving into bulletproof park jumps with confidence. A true twin shape makes it easier to stomp landings switch and keeps the spin weight balanced for smooth rotations. On top of all that, the Box Knife was made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs so you're truly supporting the industry when you take this board for a spin.
- Dominate jib and park features with this fun freestyle snowboard
- C3 profile consists of aggressive camber for power with mild rocker
- Medium flex offers response and pressability through the park
- True twin shape keeps your weight balanced regular or switch
- Aspen and paulownia core is lightweight and provides a lively feel
- Triax/biax fiberglass wrap gives a smooth and consistent flex
- Magne-traction edges provide increased edge hold on ice or slush
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any snow condition
- Item #LBT00C1