Select style & size:Select options
Not your everyday piece of fruit.
Take a freestyle approach to the entire mountain with the Lib Tech Attack Banana Snowboard's plentiful pop, high-speed stability, and responsive carving. It's based off the award-winning, cult-inspiring Skate Banana, but with a more aggressive feel that helps you take your tricks beyond the terrain park.
Designed on Lib's C2 profile, the Attack Banana features substantial rocker between the bindings for the catch-free playfulness you've come to love from rocker snowboards. Another benefit, rocker creates a floaty sensation in the powder by keeping the nose from submerging. However, elliptical camber under each binding runs towards the tip and tail to give you maximized response underfoot while providing snap for launching off park features and natural hits.
Under the hood of this aggressive freestyle board, the Columbian Gold/aspen/Paulownia core keeps it lightweight and dependably strong. Volcanic Basalt fibers are integrated into the fiberglass for a snappier, more lively feel underfoot. This volcanic glass cuts down on the amount of harmful materials used in the making of the board for a more environmentally-friendly construction. Plus, the TNT base features a dual-layer fluoro for quicker glide, ensuring plenty of speed for clearing jumps and zipping across flats.
- Freestyle prowess abounds in this all-mountain board
- Hybrid rocker has float for pow and stability for charging
- Mid flex and directional twin mixes playfulness with response
- Tri-blend wood core shaves weight and boosts pop
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy, hard terrain
- UHMW sidewalls handle hard abuse
- TNT base keeps you fast day in and day out
- Item #LBT006T