Select Style & Size
Zecto Drive Light Combo
Keeping you covered from both sides, both lights in the Lezyne Zecto Drive Light Combo offer 180-degrees of visibility, so you'll be seen from all sides, and the Maximum Optical Reflection beam helps you see and be seen more easily than other bike lights. Lezyne designed their mounts to attach just about anywhere, and engineered the lights to be easily removable, so you can slip them off to prevent theft when you park your bike outside. Multiple flashing and steady modes let you choose the lighting you prefer, and you can easily recharge them using the included micro USB cable.
- Combo package for tons of visibility on low-light rides
- LED bulbs encased in dome structure for 180-degree visibility
- Multiple modes deliver flashing or continuous light
- Clip-on attachment is very secure over bumpy roads
- Easy to recharge on the fly with USB charger
- Item #LED008Q
- Power Source
- Micro-USB rechargeable batteries
- [front] 7 (blast, enduro, economy, flash 1-3, day flash), [rear] 8 (blast, enduro, economy, flash 1-3, day flash 1 & 2)
- [front] 15-250, [rear] 5-80
- Burn Time
- [front] 3.5-15.3hrs, [rear] 3-11hrs
- 2 lights, 2 mounts
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 47g, [rear] 47g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 15, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
I have this set and it is really very good. I use the red one in conjunction with a Garmin Varia Radar and the front one stand-alone. They mount quickly and easily. Just be sure to keep them topped off with a fresh charge. Highly recommended!!!
May 2, 2019
Bought to keep a homie safe at night while riding. I turned them on and almost blinded myself. They are bright enough to party, and the light shows through the sides adding visibility.
April 6, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Perfect lights for early morning rides. Easy to install.
November 24, 2018
Awesome little lights!
- I've used it several times
These lights are really great, and once you get a hang of them they're perfect. FYI, If you just press and hold to turn it off and on, it stays on the normal unblinking setting. They're SUPER bright, but the brightness can be adjusted, so they work great both for commuting and group rides when you want to be seen, but don't want to be blinding those right behind you. Also, the button is hard to press if you're really cold (as it happens when one is biking in the dark as these lights are intended), but that goes true for all removable lights I've used.