Select style & size:Select options
We think that many great things come in small packages, and the Lezyne V10 Multi-Tool is no exception. Its tiny stature packs four handy hex wrenches, two star wrenches, and a flat head screw driver into a minuscule 65-gram package that's not much larger than a lighter. Toss it in your pocket, saddle bag, or even your sock (okay, maybe don't really put it in your sock) and head on your merry way. You'll be set to make the small adjustment you might need on the ride, and perform trail-side quick-fixes.
- Pockatable tools for on-the-go repairs
- Packs down to a tiny 1.25 x 2.48 x 0.59 inches
- CNC machined side plates for a clean finish
- Anti-corrosion bits for long-lasting use
- Super light weight at only 65-grams
- Item #LED006V
- Q & A
Saddle Bag Necessity
This is a good multi tool to fit in your saddle bag and be prepared when you're out on the ride. The only thing missing is a 3mm which someone might need to adjust Look cleats.
Multi tool with trx
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I need a small multi tool with a trx25 head. this one does the trick quite well.