Select Style & Size
Explore with confidence.
Trails provide miles and miles of exploration and adventure, but you don't want to end up out all of those miles from the car with no way to fix your bike when something goes wrong. Bring along the Lezyne SV 16 Multi Tool, and ride with the confidence that if something happens to your bike you have the gear (and hopefully, the skills) necessary to find yourself riding home.Various wrenches as well as a tire lever, and screwdriver set you up well to be able to fix most common mid-ride issues, and the quick link holder and chain breaker save the day when your chain would otherwise turn your ride into a walk. The construction balances weight and durability needs—aluminum keeps the weight down, while stainless steel enhances durability in the parts that see the most wear.
- Lightweight multi tool for riding self-sufficiently
- Aluminum construction minimizes weight
- Steel pivot bits and fastening hardware extend durability
- Chain breaker and quick link holder solve chain emergencies
- A selection of wrenches fits most components
- Tire lever helps you fix a flat
- Item #LED009S
- machined aluminum
- Closed Length
- 1.9 x 2.5 x 0.5in
- Other Tools
- [chain breaker] 9/10/11/12 speed, quick link holder, [star wrench] T25, T30, [hex wrench] 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, [spoke wrench] 3.22, 3.45, [tire lever] 10mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 27, 2019
Slim & Light Tool
This little tool lives in my seat bag for road or gravel rides. I chose the stainless version so it wouldn’t corrode over time. . The handle stores a quick link, which is a great feature. I can’t say I’ve used a whole lot yet, but I’m glad it’s there!