Select style & size:Select options
The Super Drive 1500XXL Loaded Headlight Kit is akin to mounting a miniature version of the sun on your handlebars or helmet, projecting a brilliant 1500 lumens at full blast to light up the darkest of trails, urban alleyways, and countryside roads. This headlight kit comes with an aluminum hard mount and helmet mount for the versatility required for both road cycling and mountain biking at night.
Not only is the Super Drive 1500XXL Headlight incredibly bright with its ultra-high output LEDs, but it's designed to dissipate excess heat build-up with its CNC-machined aluminum design. This heat-dispersing design allows the light to perform optimally, especially after hours of use when traditional LED lights tend to overheat. Numerous solid beam and flashing modes tailor the light's output to your particular needs, whether you're commuting through traffic or training on the road under the stars late at night.
To ensure speedy charging, the Super Drive 1500XXL features 2-Amp USB charging with the provided USB cable. Intelligent power indicators gauge the remaining power output, so you're never left in the dark, only to ride home without any light. And although it's one of the most powerful lights in Lezyne's line, the Super Drive 1500XXL lasts an impressive 10 hours in economy mode (250 lumens) and up to 33 hours in flashing mode.
- Brilliant LED light with impressive 1500-lumen ouput
- Ignites the darkest of roads, alleyways, and trails at night
- Numerous solid beam and flashing modes for light customization
- Included handlebar and helmet mounts for road and trail riding
- CNC-machined aluminum housing is rugged and heat-dissipating
- Rapidly charges in as little as 6 hours with 2-amp USB charging
- Water-resistant design withstands passing showers and splashes
- Intelligent power indicator ensures you're never left in the dark
- Item #LED008S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was really unimpressed with the retention system on this light. I have an aero handlebar so I am running the elastomer mount, and although properly fastened and correctly getting the opening in the strap over the hook, the light has fallen off five times during my ride in the last two days. I have used Lezyne lights before and not experienced this problem. Maybe its just a bum strap, but I have lost all confidence while riding at speed for fear of being instantly plunged into darkness when it falls off. The light is a little over a month old and looks 10 years old because of all the falls