Select style & size:Select options
The promise of steel.
Lezyne's Steel Drive Floor Pump is designed to be the last floor pump you ever buy, and while that might be bad news for Lezyne's prospects of repeat business, it's good news for you. Lezyne consistently delivers pumps with solid metal construction and timeless wooden handles, and the Steel Drive is no exception, featuring, as its name suggests, a steel barrel and aluminum base with a solid wooden handle.
The pump is capable of filling anything from knobby CX race tires to your everyday road tires with up to 220PSI, which you'll be able to keep track of on a large, easy-to-read pressure gauge. Compatibility isn't an issue for the Speed Chuck head either, whose 90-degree bend allows it to easily work with disc wheels as well as Presta, Dunlop, Schrader valves, and which is equipped with ABS1 Pro technology to allow for minute, precise air pressure adjustments as you're filling your tires.
- A reliable steel pump for with high-pressure reliability
- Solid metal construction with wooden handle for timeless durability
- Speed Chuck head with 90-degree bend easily mounts on valves
- Compatible with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- ABS1 Pro technology allows minute pressure adjustments
- Sturdy steel barrel capable of reaching up to 220 PSI
- Large analog pressure gauge is easy to read
- Item #LED00AK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I own both the digital and standard gauge version of this pump. For the price this is the best built pump on the market. It is so solid and lasts forever. I would highly recommend Lezyne pumps.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this because my old specialized pump failed and a friend recommended a Lezyne. This pump is much more solid feeling when pumping. I can easily pump with one hand. The hose is long so I can check my tire while it's still connected to the pump. The thread on chuck takes some getting used to but now I love how secure it is.