Select style & size:Select options
The pressure is high.
Sleek, durable, and reliable are three characteristics we love to find from a bike pump, and the Lezyne Sport Digiral Drive Floor Pump doesn't fall short. It is made with a stainless steel barrel and piston that can stand up to years of use, and a composite matrix base that minimizes the weight, plus a varnished wooden handle for a classic look and comfortable feel. To inflate your tire, it has an extra-long hose with composite matrix couplers to reinforce its strength, and an ABS1 Pro chuck. The chuck is upgraded beyond your average chuck, with an aluminum flip thread to accommodate both Presta and Schrader valves, and a heavy duty brass swivel to move with ease when threading the chuck onto your valve. The back of the chuck has an integrated valve core wrench, which can be a life saver when your Presta core bends or snaps, saving a good tube with a quick removal and replacement. Though the ABS1 Pro chuck might be our favorite part of the pump, one of the most important features, no doubt, is its digital drive pressure gauge with incredibly accurate readings, and with the capability of achieving pressures as high as 220 PSI, we're confident you'll be able to get your tires dialed in exactly where you want them for the perfect ride.
- A high-pressure pump that doesn't sweat the small stuff
- Built with long lasting stainless steel construction
- Varnished wood handle gives it a classic look
- ABS1 Pro chuck is Presta/Schrader compatible
- Chuck contains a valve core wrench for saving tubes
- Digital pressure gauge gets your pressure dialed in
- Capable of running pressures as high as 220 PSI
- Item #LED007R