Select style & size:Select options
Love for the fat tires.
We know the unfortunate feeling of realizing at the trailhead that your fat or plus tire is flat, and the sense of dread that comes along with knowing you'll be destined to 20 minutes of hand-pumping to get it pumped up —that's why we're so enthusiastic about the Lezyne Micro Floor Drive XL Digital Pump. Micro and XL might sound like two contradicting words to put together in the name of one product, but this extra-high volume floor pump packs a punch without taking up much space, and we're impressed with it. It packs down to a size just a bit larger than the average hand pump, but transfers copious amounts of air, and quickly, so you can get your fatty back on the trail as quickly as possible. It's easy to use by dropping down the stainless steel foot peg to stabilize on the floor or trail, and pumps just like the normal floor pump, with both Presta and Schrader valves for any bike setup. Since it's meant for fat tires and plus tires, it doesn't accommodate massive air pressures, but can easily pump your tire up to 35-PSI, which is more than enough for any fat or plus application. Topping it off, it's decked out with a digital pressure gauge with advanced technology, so you can be sure to set your tire to the pressure you desire without taking a shot in the dark.
- A mini pump with maximum air chamber for fat and plus tires
- Easily packable at just larger than a hand pump size
- Digital pressure gauge lets you dial in your ideal PSI
- Works like a floor pump for easier inflation and air transfer
- Huge air chamber is ideal for inflating fat tires quickly
- CNC machined aluminum is lightweight and precise
- Stainless steel foot peg stabilizes pump when it's in use
- Item #LED007O