Select Style & Size
Flow Storage Drive
We're all about optimizing storage space if it means we can leave the hydration packs and saddle bags at home and there have been plenty of great options that have hit the market lately. Few are as simple and straightforward as the Flow Storage Drive water bottle cage from Lezyne though. It's constructed from a durable fiber reinforced Composite Matrix that has an integrated storage container at its base so you can carry some small tools and patches to get you going down the road and trail again.
Its side entry profile shape (right side only) is ideal for easy bottle access when used with compact and full suspension frames and is designed to securely hold onto the bottles. The integrated storage container below the cage can house a small multi-tool, a C02 dispenser, and a patch kit. Flanking either side of the cage are holders to strap a pair of C02s to quickly get your tires refilled.
- Carry tools and some C02s with this handy cage
- Lower storage unit stealthily carries ride essentials
- Fiber reinforced composite matrix construction holds adds durability
- Sideloading cage holds bottles tight and is ideal for small and full suspension frames
- Item #LED009Y
- fiber reinforced composite matrix
- standard cycling water bottle
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- holding water bottles and tubes
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
not a guy who like to carry tools but this is a must I have what i need with this cage. sv-16 multi tool with co2 ans tire levers enough for me and a piece of mind also I quit relaying on homies
July 11, 2019
What are the dimensions?