Why We Like The Femto USB Drive Headlight
- Compact, lightweight bike light for night rides
- 270° optic lens throws a wide beam to enhance visibility
- Five settings: flash 1, flash 2, flash 3, pulse, solid
- Meets IPX7 waterproofing standards (fully submersible)
- Burns for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Battery recharges within 2.5 hours via micro USB
- Available in vibrant colors to match your ride
- Item #LEDH16U
- Power Source
- flash 1, flash 2, flash 3, pulse, solid
- [flash 1] 15, [flash 2] 15, [flash 3] 15, [pulse] 15, [solid] 15
- Burn Time
- [flash 1] 20h, [flash 2], 20h, [flash 3] 20h, [pulse] 12h, [solid] 6h
- IPX7 (fully submersible)
- handlebar mount, USB charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- 0.8oz (22g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 5, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It only last 2 months, suddenly does not want to turn on, it does recharge but that doesn?t do any good if doesn?t light.
February 25, 2021
Stiff button and no function memory
That button is very stiff and the light does not have a memory for the most recent setting. If you like the strobe light that is at the beginning of the different functions, this is a good like. However, if you want the pulse function or solid light, you'll have to hit the stiff button several times each ride. It also requires a long hold to turn on an off.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help