Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Always ready to go.
Keep the Digital Road Drive Pump handy on spirited road rides when you might lose a bit of tire pressure or accidentally run over a flat-causing goat head. This digital hand pump is ideal for the high-pressure tires found on road bikes, providing accurate inflation of tires up to 160psi. The digital strip gauge lets you dial in your tire pressure to the exact psi, so you can achieve just the right balance between bump compliance, road grip, and rolling resistance.
Since it's only seven inches long, the Digital Road Drive Pump is easy to attach to your bike's downtube or even toss in your rear pockets on shorter rides. The ABS Flex Hose features Lezyne's Air Bleed System (ABS) that removes excess air inside the hose. This way, you can take off the inflation chuck from your Presta valve without extra pressure making it difficult to remove.
- Compact hand pump for high-pressure tires on road bikes
- Highly compact at only seven inches in length
- CNC-machined aluminum durability, lightweight feel
- Inflates high-pressure road tires up to 160psi
- Digital gauge for highly accurate tire inflation
- Attaches to threaded and slip-on Presta valves
- Air Bleed System removes excess air from hose
- Item #LED007K
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.