Select style & size:Select options
Extra length for taller cyclists.
Ditch your cheap, plastic-ridden pump for the upscale brilliance and superior functionality of the Lezyne Alloy Drive Tall Floor Pump. Its anodized aluminum exudes a sleek and sophisticated aesthetic that's sure to complement your finished garage or home workspace. For maximum convenience, it works on both Presta and Schrader valves, with the ABS1 Pro (Air Bleed System) fine-tuning pressure on your road and mountain bike tires.
The oversized 3.5-inch gauge maximizes visibility when you're dialing in the perfect amount of pressure, pumping up to a 220psi maximum. Its varnished wood handle provides a solid feel when you're pumping and pressure tuning tires and tubes, with a steel piston ensuring years of longevity. Plus, it fully extends to 4.4-feet, accommodating taller users without having to uncomfortably crouch over when they're inflating bike tires and tubes.
- Sophisticated functionality for home workspace and garage
- Extends to 4.4ft, so taller users won't have to bend as far
- CNC-machined aluminum construction for upscale aesthetics
- Oversized pressure gauge allows for quick, easy reading
- 220psi max for quickly inflating road and mountain tires
- Varnished wood handle for smooth feel and upscale looks
- ABS1 Pro system inflates both Presta and Schrader valves
- Air-bleed button and integrated valve core wrench
- Item #LED006Z
What do you think about this product?
April 19, 2019
Great pump terrible head
This pump is really great! It is very smooth and the wood grips are very comfortable to hold but they totally ruin it with the thread-on head. Not only is the head a pain to get on and off but something about mine also keeps the gauge from registering any pressure until you actually pump some air through it. Then if you try to use the bleed off valve it will let out a tiny amount of air and then stop working. Finally sometimes when you pull it off it will take your valve core with it. The head does come with a sort of tool built into to allow you to re-insert the core but then you have to re-pump up the tire starting at zero pressure. If you buy this pump plan on swaping out the head for something better.
Jesse Gus Allen